Médoc: A Day in Pauillac
At the wheel of your convertible buggy, equipped with a GPS tablet-guide, explore at your own rhythm the legendary “Médoc Route des Châteaux”. Enjoy two wine-tasting visits.
You will drive along small roads by the Gironde river to reach the prestigious Margaux, Pauillac, and Saint-Julien appellations. An 1855 Classified Great Growth estate and a charming family property will welcome you for a wine-tasting visit. You will learn all the secrets of wine-making and of course, taste their wine! Your buggy is equipped with a multimedia tablet-guide that offers quality commentaries, great history and anecdotes all along the way. Relax, your tablet is also a GPS that will take you to your destination, so that you never get lost.
Great local restaurants are indicated by your tablet throughout your trip. Would you fancy having lunch at an open-air café by the river, a quaint village inn, or at a gastronomic restaurant? It’s up to you to decide! You are free to make detours or stop as and when you please.
Bring along some friends for an even more enjoyable experience. You can book several vehicles and thanks to the “flotilla” mode your vehicles will be connected and their position indicated on the tablet.
Book Now in Two Easy Steps
How it works
- Stop when and where you want!
- Follow the GPS at your own pace!
- Discover the secrets of the city!
Example of a program
- 9.30 am: Departure from the agency located near the wine museum
- 10:00 am: Admire your first vines
- 11:00 am: Wine-tasting visit in an 1855 classified Great Growth Château*
- 12:30 pm: Free lunch (not included)
- 2:00 pm: Legendary Castle Road
- 4:30 pm: Wine-tasting visit in a charming Cru Bourgeois Chateau**
- 6.30 pm: Arrival in Bordeaux.