A day in Saint-Emilion – 9h
At the wheel of your buggy convertible equipped with a GPS tablet-guide explore Unesco-listed Saint-Emilion and its vineyards at your own pace ! A "Grand Cru Classé Château will welcome you for a visit and a wine-tasting!
Drive through the rolling countryside of "Entre-deux-Mers" to reach the Medieval City. Visit a Classified Great Growth Château, learn all the secrets of wine-making and enjoy a tasting.
From great history to anecdotes, the multimedia tablet-guide offers quality commentary all along the way, so that you don’t miss anything! Relax, it has got GPS navigation and route memory, so that you never get lost. Great local restaurants are indicated by your tablet throughout your trip. You fancy having lunch at an open-air café, a quaint village inn, or a gastronomic restaurant? It’s up to you to decide! You are free to make detours or stop, as and when you please.
Bring along some friends for an even more enjoyable experience: you can book several vehicles, and thanks to the “flotilla” mode, your vehicles will be connected and their position indicated on the tablet.
Example of a program:
- 9:30 am: A the wheel of your buggy equipped with a GPS tablet-guide depart from Memosine agency in Bordeaux
- 10:00 am: Admire your first vines
- 10.30 am: You will reach the UNESCO-listed Sauve-Majeure Abbey
- 11:30 am : Arrival in Saint-Emilion and visit of the Medieval City
- 1:00 pm Lunch (not included)
- 2:00pm Wine-tasting visit in a "Grand Cru Classé" property*
- 3:30 pm: Driving loop to must-see Châteaux Petrus, Cheval Blanc, Angelus...
- 6:30 pm: Arrival in Bordeaux
*Classified Great Growth Châteaux: Soutard, De Pressac, De Ferrand, Villemaurine… according to availabilities