A Day in Saint-Emilion
At the wheel of your buggy convertible equipped with a GPS tablet-guide explore Unesco-listed Saint-Emilion and its vineyards at your own pace! A classified Great Growth Château will welcome you for a visit and a wine-tasting!
Drive through the rolling countryside of “Entre-deux-Mers” to reach the Medieval City. Visit a “Grand Cru Classé” Château, learn all the secrets of wine-making and enjoy a tasting.
From great history to anecdotes, the multimedia tablet-guide offers quality commentary all along the way, so that you don’t miss anything! Relax, it has got GPS navigation and route memory, so that you never get lost. Great local restaurants are indicated by your tablet throughout your trip. You fancy having lunch at an open-air café, a quaint village inn, or a gastronomic restaurant? It’s up to you to decide! You are free to make detours or stop, as and when you please.
Bring along some friends for an even more enjoyable experience: you can book several buggies, and thanks to the “flotilla” mode, your vehicles will be connected and their position indicated on the tablet.
Book Now in Two Easy Steps
How it works
- Stop when and where you want!
- Follow the GPS at your own pace!
- Discover the secrets of the city!
Example of a program
- 9:30 am: Depart from the agency located near the wine museum in Bordeaux
- 10:00 am: Admire your first vines
- 10.30 am: You will reach the UNESCO-listed Sauve-Majeure abbey
- 11:30 am: Arrival in Saint-Emilion and visit of the medieval city
- 1:00 pm Lunch (not included)
- 3:30 pm: Driving loop to must-see Châteaux Petrus, Cheval Blanc, Angelus…
- 6:30 pm: Arrival in Bordeaux
*Classified Château: Soutard, De Pressac, De Ferrand, Villemaurine… according to availabilities