1-Hour GoCar Quickie
Drive the streets of Lisbon on a 1-hour GPS guided tour. The fun yellow convertibles will help you to get to the most magnificent landmarks of Lisbon on the west side of the city!
Discover the sights of Lisbon from a new perspective on an amusing 1-hour GPS tour!
These yellow and cool convertibles have an advanced navigation system that provides friendly directions and historical explanations so you can relax and enjoy an easy-going tour in Lisbon, one of the most charming cities in Europe.
Rent a GoCar and you’ll find your way to places that few visitors get to see!
ALFAMA TOUR – BLUE ROUTE
If you wish to follow one of our routes instead of roaming freely through town, the blue one is the best suited for a 1 hour tour. This route highlights the historical neighbourhood of Alfama, the oldest in town, full of Fado houses and known for its narrow and labyrinthine streets, colourful houses with irregular geometry, clothes drying on the windows and with some of the most beautiful viewpoints of the capital. This quarter is a journey through time…
This tour takes you through some of the most emblematic monuments and places in town, including: Casa dos Bicos – José Saramago Foundation, the Fado Museum, the National Pantheon, the flea market area (which takes place every Tuesday and Saturday), the Graça Church and Convent (and its viewpoint), the Portas do Sol and Santa Luzia viewpoints and the Lisbon Cathedral.
- Explore the streets of Lisbon aboard an irreverent vehicle.
- Discover emblematic places and monuments in the city, appart from the traditional touristic circuits.
- Follow the GPS audio guide autonomously.
- See more than you would see on a sightseeing tour.
- Choose your route and experience the city your way.
- Maximum 2 people per car
- Valid driver’s license (only the original, copies
will not be accepted).
- €100,00 deposit, in cash or credit card.
- All reservations can be cancelled free of charge up
to 24 hours before the booked starting time.