Marin Headlands SF Tour
Tour Marin Headlands SF Crossing Golden Gate Bridge
Explore beyond the Marin Headlands SF in our new GoCAR EV Sport vehicle – an electric, freeway legal vehicle with a top speed of 75 mph. This compact tour, in state-of-the-art EV technology, is for the adventurous explorers who crave speed and adventure.
You will be crossing Golden Gate Bridge (GGB) going north into the Marin Headlands, a pristine park, and wilderness on the city’s doorstep. Return home via Crooked Lombard street if you wish. Amazing views and memories come as standard!
If this isn’t the type of adventure you’re looking for, then take a look at all of our other San Francisco tours!
Book Now in Two Easy Steps
How it works
- Stop when and where you want!
- Follow the GPS at your own pace!
- Discover the secrets of the city!
What you will see
- Cross the Golden Gate Bridge
- Baker Barry Tunnel
- Hawk Hill overlook
- Rodeo Beach (optional detour)
- Nike Missile Site
- Lombard Street (optional detour)
- Fisherman’s Wharf
- Crissy Field
- Fort Point
- Fort Mason
- The Marina
- The Presidio
- The Crooked Street (optional detour)
- Russian Hill (optional detour)