Lisbon Sightseeing Tours
Lisbon or “Lisboa” is one of the oldest cities in the world. It is the 7th most visited city in southern europe, measuring just 33 square miles. Often referred to as San Francisco’s twin sister, Lisbon, like San Francisco is the perfect city for a GoCar Tour. Lisbon is its monuments, light, passion, river, sun, viewpoints, parks, food and people. We designed unique sightseeing Lisbon tours so you can enjoy sightseeing Lisbon the way we want you to know it. This is what we want you to know, It’s how we want you to remember it. Welcome to our beloved city, Lisboa!
- I Want it All (Get 2H for free!) Book It€105.00 With this special deal, you get to keep the GoCar all day long, from when we open to when we close our store. You can have the GoCar for 7 hours for the price of 5 hours!
- Early Bird Special Book It€30.00 This option will let you keep the GoCar for as long as you like for only 30€ just as long as you bring it back by 11am!
- Combo Tour - 2h30 (1h30 GoCar + 1h Segway Medieval Tour) Book It€50.00 This combo tour will improve your experience! Combine a GPS self-guided GoCar with the eco-friendly Segways that are fun and easy to ride.
- Alfama, City Centre, Parque das Nações or Belém (3h) Book It€70.00 This tour will take you through a Lisbon of contrasts, starting in Alfama, the most authentic and old district in Lisbon and combining it with the modernity of Parque das Nações or the cultural and historic quarter of Belém.
- Belém and the Age of Discoveries (2h) Book It€50.00 An adventurous tour to Belém! During this 2h tour you’ll be able to see the main World Heritage landmarks: the Jerónimos Monastery, the Monument to the Discoveries, the Belém Tower, and the world-famous custard tarts!
- City Centre (1h30) Book It€40.00 You have 90 minutes to explore the “coolest city in Europe” aboard a funky yellow GoCar on a thrilling GPS guided tour. You’ll be able to visit the most emblematic areas in the downtown like Chiado and Príncipe Real.