Lisbon Sightseeing Tours
Lisbon or “Lisboa” is one of the oldest cities in the world. It is the 7th most visited city in southern europe, measuring just 33 square miles. Often referred to as San Francisco’s twin sister, Lisbon, like San Francisco is the perfect city for a GoCar Tour. Lisbon is its monuments, light, passion, river, sun, viewpoints, parks, food and people. We designed unique sightseeing Lisbon tours so you can enjoy sightseeing Lisbon the way we want you to know it. This is what we want you to know, It’s how we want you to remember it. Welcome to our beloved city, Lisboa!
- Water Front and Belém - 2 Hour Tour Book It€50.00 This is a ride as it takes you along the city’s shoreline and out to the neighborhood of Belem. Belém is linked to Portugal’s Golden Age of seafaring and discovery and the site where the famous navigators set sail to discover the world. See
- GoCar Full Day - The Most Extensive Tour of Lisbon, I Want it All! Book It€99.00 This Tour includes all the options available. For a special price, you get to keep the car all day from when we open to when we close. It includes Alfama tour, Belem tour the waterfront and Expo. It is a full packed day where you can
- Alfama City Center and Expo or Belém - 4 Hour Tour Book It€70.00 On this 4 Hour tour you get to see everything Alfama plus the choice of either Belem or Expo. If you want to extend the tour to see Belem AND Expo, then you can do that also!
- Alfama and its People. 1 Hour Tour Book It€30.00 This is a unique experience as it takes in some of the Eastern side of the city, dominated Alfama. It includes some of Lisbon's most breathtaking highlights.
- GoCar + Segway Tour Combo Book It€50.00 Make the best of your time in Lisbon, we offer you an unforgetable experience at the best price. Includes: 90 minutes GoCar tour with GPS audio-guide 60 minutes Segway tour with live guide
- Early Bird GoCar Tour - Get 30 Minutes for free Book It€30.00 Get up early and take the chance to do any of our amazing tours with our special deal. Book a Gocar between 9h30 and 11h00am and get 30 minutes for free!